We are not only a beautiful veterinary hospital but we also provide a safe, clean and air-conditioned boarding facility for your pets while you are away. You can feel confident leaving your pets here with us because they are under veterinary supervision during their stay. To learn more about our boarding facility please keep reading.
• Dogs are walked 3 times a day. They are walked individually for the safety and well being of your pet. Dogs that are a part of the same family may be walked together and have time to play together.
• Food is included (we feed Science Diet Sensitive Stomach) You may also bring your pet's current diet. We will feed this diet at no additional charge.
• Proof of all vaccines must accompany each dog or cat.
- Required vaccines for dogs are: Rabies, DA2PPV-CVK, and Bordetella. Bordetella must have been given within the last six months.
- Required vaccines for cats are: Rabies and FVRCP
• Separate boarding room for cats.
• Dogs receive a complimentary bath after staying six consecutive nights.
• Medication, both oral and injectable, can be dispensed while your pet is boarding.
Call us and make a boarding appointment today or take a tour of our facility! We look forward to hearing from you.